Monday, August 18, 2008

ARRIVING ON THE SCENE

Arriving so late makes it appear as if I am just following the bandwagon and may be I am. But scribbling out my mind on my diary pages has always been something eternal to me as I find it hard to articulate it to others, I blame this to my introversion often misunderstood. Feelings are still akin just the venue has altered.

Finding nothing motivating in my classes and reluctant to waste my time in asinine pointless gossips I habitually switch to the last pages of my notebook (the only page which reflects an individual). Most of the things posted here will be the one emanated in the gloomiest hour of my working day…....Yes my classroom hours.

3 comments:

Abhi Binani said...

Hey bddy.. nice to see u up wid a blog.
"Its never too late untill its not done at all" (myself)

soo keep going on....
btw did i said, it was homorous and smile bringing blog till now.... :)
gr98 going....

KD said...

well earlier your last pages were occupied with shapes and figures of different variety..........i would like to see them posted too......hope so next time i may find it!!!!!!!!!!

Saurabh Rai said...

Well rahul its been long journey since then...
Thanxs that U remeber those figures and more so for U appreciate it...