Saturday, March 28, 2009

How Unfair…?

Keeping my promises alive, here I’m back with a new crap under the tag ‘figment of back bench poetry’.

First you look so beautiful and then you complain why do I stare,
First you speak so sweetly and then you complain why I long to hear.
First you laugh so merrily and then you complain why I give you cheer,
First you cry so childishly and then you complain why I charm your tears.
First you err so innocently and then you complain why I love to bear,
First you forgive so certainly and then you complain why I do not fear.
First you believe so naively and then you complain why do I care,
First you grew so gracefully and then you complain why I love your flair.
First you smell so pleasingly and then you complain why I feel your air,
First you love so fervidly and then you complain why I ask my share.
For all your fascinating complaints I’ve only one reply ‘How Unfair…?’

I believe it’s never too late to become what you might have become. Hope I superseded the previous one.

4 comments:

AbP.. said...

sweeeeeeeeeet....
very sweet..
never knew..you too ponder upon many things..the charm of "love" or the glow of some "beauty"..
i could only assume that these are prefigures of something nice to happen..or if it has already happened..then honesty is dripping from every word..
i just have the same old thing to say
"BEAUTIFUL" emotions..
but for me this one is the sweetest of all..

Saurabh Rai said...

Thanxs buddy..
Well I'm too a human, after all and hence prone to ponder upon so called "many things".
And I pray to God that Ur assumptions don't come true someday.....COZ
I prefer d way I'm.
About emotions a quote from Jack Nicholson "Think of a man n take out reasons & accountability, N ur left wid emotions"

Rishabh Rai said...

Nice one. Your last few blogs are about the same topic from your so called 'so many things'. Is everything fine????

Saurabh Rai said...

I don't think so all of them were in same taste...
N if so, I guess it was the ripple effect of one post on the "many things".....
Also if one writes abt smthin its not always from personal Xperience..
U need not worry. Everything is just fine n proper.
Wait 4 d next post n u will be assured of that.